$75.00 – $200.00
Belly castings are done between 34-40 weeks of pregnancy. The cost includes the casting and basic finish work. All artwork is an additional cost, and is custom priced for each client’s vision. Artwork pricing ranges from $100 and up, based on design.
Prints are completed in approximately 2 weeks.
Our support package includes an experienced doula who will accompany you:
- Up to two prenatal appointments
- From active labor through birth
- At baby’s first feeding and for up to two hours following your birth.
- 1-2 week postpartum visit
- Your doula is available throughout your pregnancy by phone, text or email.
Following your birth, we’re available to troubleshoot and provide support if problems arise. At home visits provide emotional support, assessment of latch, quality of suck, and positioning to ensure you are able work through any bumps in the road that may occur after the birth of your baby.
$175.00 – $250.00
We will pick up your placenta at the time of birth, and return it to you within 48 hours encapsulated. Tinctures take approximately 6 weeks to complete and can be done in conjunction with and as an addition to the encapsulation process. Prints are completed in approximately 2 weeks.
The possible benefits of encapsulation are:
- Increased release of the hormone Oxytocin, which helps the uterus return to normal size and encourages bonding with the infant
- Increase in CRH, a stress-reducing hormone
- Decrease in postpartum depression levels
- Restoration of iron levels in the blood
- Increase in milk production
$570.00 – $1,900.00
We have postpartum doulas who attend to you and baby during the fourth trimester (birth to 12 weeks old). Postpartum doulas work with each family individually to find out their particular needs. Some of the duties that a postpartum doula will perform may include:
- Breastfeeding support
- Help with the emotional and physical recovery after birth
- Light housekeeping so that mom does not feel so overwhelmed
- Running errands
- Assistance with newborn care such as diapering, bathing, feeding and comforting
- Light meal preparation
- Baby soothing techniques
- Sibling care
- Baby Wearing
- Accompanying you to doctor appointments
- Referrals to local resources such as parenting classes, pediatricians, lactation support, and support groups
*Each additional hour over your package price is $38 per hour. Additional fees apply for overnight hours. Hours must be used within 12 weeks postpartum. Hours are non-refundable. Hours must be used in 5 hour blocks.
$25.00 – $500.00
Purchase part of a loved one’s services as a gift. Please note the loved one’s name at time of purchase, or email us the information.
Personalized care and support with a sibling doula is an excellent way for you to ensure a more smooth transition for the whole family. Your child’s sibling doula will be available to offer appropriate physical, emotional, and educational support from the time you contract our services.
Upon signing your sibling doula contract, you can expect support which includes:
- An initial prenatal visit in your home to discuss your birth plans and what level of involvement you see your child having in your birth.
- A secondary visit that will be a 2 hour date night so your child can get acquainted with being alone with your sibling doula. During this time, the sibling doula will find out what the child loves, and have an age appropriate “childbirth education” talk with your child, and familiarize themselves with your home and child’s routine.
- Phone, text, and e-mail availability for you to discuss any concerns relative to your child’s experience during the pregnancy, labor, birth, or postpartum processes.
- Access to our kid-friendly lending library.
- On-call sibling doula ready to come to your child’s side during your labor and birthing experience.
*After 24 hours a $20 per hour rate applies.